BECOME A CERTIFIED ORGANIZATIONAL LEARNING PROFESSIONAL (COLP)
Executive Learning. A professional course of study authorised by the International Leadership and Training Centre (ILTC) at Missouri State University in conjunction with IBDL.
1- Construct the growing importance and use of learning as a key element of sustainable organisational strategic planning and evaluate the features of individual, team and organisation-wide learning, which are of relevance to an organisation’s vision, mission and values. Manage alternatives and risks in the development and implementation of policies, strategies and plans, which will promote and realise people and organisation vision.
2- Critically evaluate the key theories of organisational learning, learning organisations, and leaders and people involvement that support learning and business excellence.
3- Assess the concepts and methods of organisational learning to defined individual, group and business/organisational contexts and evaluate their effectiveness.
4- Appraise the value of promotion of an organisation’s commitment to and the benefits of learning to all its various stakeholders in the context of ethical global corporate responsibility, taking into account the effects of culture, diversity and inclusiveness in the strategic application of organisational, machine, group and individual learning concepts.
1. Organizational Learning Culture OLC
2. Types of Learning
3. Measuring Learning
4. Learning Through Reflection (RFL)
5. Learning Through Mentoring (MNT)
6. Cross-Training (CRT)
7. After Action Review (AARs)
8. Learning Circles (LCRs)
9. Problem Solving Teams (PSTs)
10. Benchmarking (BMK)
11. Suggestion Schemes (SUG)
12. Feedback Loops (FBL)
13. Developing Individual Learning Strategy
14. Developing Business Learning Strategy
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
• COLP Curriculum Book (Arabic Version available)
• Branded COLP workbook
• Online access to templates and case studies
• LDO Model
• Attendance certificate for the four units
• Diploma from Missouri State University on completion of the course requirements.
Learning leaders, looking to expand their impact on business performance and organizational results. The candidates’ responsibilities cover areas such as learning, talent management, human resources, HRD, quality and excellence, management development,organisational training, and performance management, and learning.
GLOBALLY THE FIRST AND ONLY PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA IN ORGANIZATIONAL LEARNING
1. 3-5 years of work experience in any field and reason for that is to be able to realise the workplace contexts and dynamics so applicants can relate the topics of the qualification.
2. University Degree in any field/subject.
3. Good command of English language – equivalent to IELTS score of 5.0 or above.
4. Basic skills of using ICT ASSESSMENT: There is an assignment at the end of each unit. Upon completion of the four units, candidates shall prepare a 3000 word reflection report on three selected organizational learning mechanisms.
Candidates must attend at least 80% of the taught element in order to fulfil the accreditation criteria. Attendance roaster will be maintained. Fill this form to join The first professional Diploma in Organizational Learning
HOW TO APPLY
Contact Us to join the first Professional Diploma in Organizational Learning (COLP)
Reduced price for groups of 5 or more executives
Contact email@example.com for more details.